We Need Volunteers
Please contact Tina Winter-Mougios by email: email@example.com
How you can assist to make your club run smoothly!
Please avail yourself to a committee member if you can assist in any way.
Pencillers: Please check our facebook page for details or contact: Tina Winter-Mougios by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting the Club ensures that we continue as a club to provide members with a fun, well run and friendly Competition Dressage Day. You need not be a rider in order to help. Helping out is a great opportunity to meet other riders, judges and Dressage enthusiasts. Without volunteers we cannot run our Competitions and Training Days.
Here are some of the jobs you may wish to assist with. Please note that even a hour of your time on the day is appreciated.
- Pencilling: This is an excellent opportunity to learn what Judges are looking for when marking a dressage test. This is a valuable learning opportunity for all competitors, and a fun way to spend some time even if you don’t ride.
- Test collection / running: This is a wonderful opportunity to meet the competitors of the day, at the same time ensuring that tests are handed in at the office so that scores can go up as quickly as possible.
- Catering: If you enjoy sharing your culinary creations, biscuits, a slice are always welcome for the Judges to enjoy with their tea. Please advise the committee if you are willing to help in this way.
- Fundraising and Sponsorships: If you are good at this, we can always use your expertise. Come and speak to us.
- Committee Member: Without a Committee the Club won’t run. We meet approximately once a month over a light dinner. It is a fun way of getting things organised so that you the riders can enjoy our Competitions and other Dressage events.
Please contact a committee Member if you are able to assist in any way.
Please remember to ask your judge about the New Half scores.